40 Ways to Be Romantic – Part 3
Part 3 of our mission to show your love for your partner for the month. Here is another 10 tips you could use.
- In the middle of talking about how your days went, interrupt and say “I have something important to tell you. I love you and here’s why.” Tell her/him 5 things that you really appreciate about your partner. Then finish off with “Ok you were saying about….whatever it was she was talking about…..”
- Tell her you will dedicate a particular day especially for your partner to do whatever they want. But make sure you start the day with a breakfast in bed.
- Write a love letter and mail it by post.
- Book a hotel for a night that has a Jacuzzi. A nice getaway.
- Blindfold your partner and drive him/her to the place where you had your first date and have that date again.
- Place an ad in the classifieds declaring your love for your partner. Wrap the newspaper in a bow and put a little note on it saying what page to read.
- If your partner is going away on a business trip, secretly hide a love note inside their luggage or diary or passport.
- Offer to help them with some chores they have to complete and turn it into a fun time.
- Do something romantically spontaneous, like picking a flower in a park and giving it straight to her at that very moment.
- Make a postcard sized collage. Wrap it with clear packing tape or laminate it and write a love message on the other side and mail it.
To Be Continued…
[button size=’medium’ style=’white’ text=’BACK TO MORE ROMANTIC TIPS’ icon=” icon_color=’#9c0511′ link=’http://romanticpicnics.net/blog/romance-tips/’ target=’_self’ color=’#9c0511′ hover_color=’#ffffff’ border_color=’#9c0511′ hover_border_color=’#9c0511′ background_color=’#ffffff’ hover_background_color=’#9c0511′ font_style=’normal’ font_weight=’300′ text_align=’center’ margin=’center’]